Berikut cara reset Google Chrome yang baru kepada yang asal
Reset Google Chrome to Default Settings
To reset Chrome’s settings:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, and select Settings.
- Browse to the bottom of the Settings page and click Show advanced settings and find the "Reset browser settings” section.
- Click Reset browser settings.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Resetting your browser settings will impact the settings below:
- Default search engine and saved search engines will be reset and to their original defaults.
- Homepage button will be hidden and the URL that you previously set will be removed.
- Default startup tabs will be cleared. The browser will show a new tab when you startup or continue where you left off if you're on a Chromebook.
- New Tab page will be empty unless you have a version of Chrome with an extension that controls it. In that case your page may be preserved.
- Pinned tabs will be unpinned.
- Content settings will be cleared and reset to their installation defaults.
- Cookies and site data will be cleared.
- Extensions and themes will be disabled, but not removed.