J-Min Hello, Love (Wild Romance OST) English Translation Lyrics

Posted by i in , ,


J-Min Hello, Love (Wild Romance OST) English Translation Lyrics


Can you hear this pounding heart?
As you smell the scent that resembles me,
Feel my eyes, feel my breath

I tremble - just looking at you makes me feel good
Those movements that are like fate -
I trust myself in those movements and I am happy

When I am in your embrace, it feels like I will lose it
I gently put on a smile

* I don't know why I'm doing this - why do I like you so much?
I want you so bad as if I'm possessed by something
This might be fate - I will take responsibility for you
Sometimes, I daydream about us living together
I am your girl

I tremble - just looking at you makes me feel good
Those movements that are like fate -
I trust myself in those movements and I am happy

When I am in your embrace, it feels like I will lose it
I gently put on a smile

* repeat

Don't pretend to be awkward,
Please tell me you love me at least once a day

* repeat

i

InfoTaip menyajikan info-info terbaru, terkini, terhangat dan terbaik untuk anda semua. Pastikan artikel pilihan anda bookmark terlebih dahulu. CTRL + D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow


Contact us

infotaip@gmail.com