IU Wallpaper Design 벽지무늬 English Translation Lyrics

Posted by i in , ,

IU Wallpaper Design 벽지무늬 English Translation Lyrics

When I open my eyes, I'm surrounded by the wallpaper design
The repeating design is just like my day
In my room, there's only a cleanly organized lonliness
On top of the expressionless brushing of teeth
The white foam in my mouth is pretty
But when I wipe it, I become expressionless again

* All of me -
That one day that made me like this
What is a break-up to make me like this
What is a person leaving to make me like this

You should've just taken everything from me
Even the hope that those memories might return

I start to chose the prettiest shoes from my rack
I start to chose but again today, I pick the same ones
Because there's not enough reason to be pretty or nervous

* Repeat

You should've just taken everything from me
Even the hope that those memories might return
Even the promises of my heart that embraced me
Even the nervousness of not being able to forget you forever

Even when I close my eyes, I'm surrounded by the wallpaper design
The repeating design is like a night maze
I blankly stand there at the same spot

i

InfoTaip menyajikan info-info terbaru, terkini, terhangat dan terbaik untuk anda semua. Pastikan artikel pilihan anda bookmark terlebih dahulu. CTRL + D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow


Contact us

infotaip@gmail.com