Girls' Generation (SNSD) Lazy Girl (Dolce Far Niente) Translation

Posted by i in , ,

Girls' Generation SNSD Lazy Girl (Dolce Far Niente) Translation


I'm a lazy girl yeah, yeah
I'm a lazy girl I'm a lazy girl.

I don't put on makeup, I don't care about my pressed hair
I just eat and watch TV - I don't wanna do anything

* My busy daily routine, the many people I bump into,
Love, that's always too much -
I want to forget about it for a while, I want some rest

** Today I am a lazy girl - please don't look for me
I am a lazy girl - I'm too lazy to even love
Sometimes it's good to have this sweet hobby admist busy days

I lay on the sofa and sing with my eyes half opened from the eye-blinding sunlight
I like to eat some snacks - even diets are stopped!
Just for today

* repeat

** repeat

Sleep in till past 12
Oh! no no, not even my boyfriend can find me
Oh! no no, not even on my smartphone
One more thing - push back everything to tomorrow

** repeat

I'm lazy girl, so lazy girl
I'm lazy girl, so lazy girl
I'm lazy girl, so lazy girl
I'm lazy girl, I'm a lazy girl lazy girl
Lazy girl.

i

InfoTaip menyajikan info-info terbaru, terkini, terhangat dan terbaik untuk anda semua. Pastikan artikel pilihan anda bookmark terlebih dahulu. CTRL + D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow


Contact us

infotaip@gmail.com