Heartstrings OST Oh Won Bin Not Only Friends English Translation Lyrics

Posted by i in , ,

Heartstrings OST Oh Won Bin Not Only Friends English Translation Lyrics



There's no use of regretting now
There's no use of holding on now
Because you were always there
Because I got used to you- I didn't know it was love

I can't call out to you again
I won't be able to ever call out to you again
I say goodbye althought it's not what I really mean

* I guess I thought we were only friends
I thought this was only a friendship
When I'm missing you like this
When I'm so frustrated like this
I deceived my own heart like a fool

I guess we can't even be friends now
I guess this can't be just a friendship
Because when I'm next to you, when I'm looking at you
I already know it's love

You just say to forget it
You just say that this isn't it
You say let's stop this and coldly turn around

* repeat

I'm not in your heart- i'm in the flowing tears

You say let's just be friends (friends)
You say let's just call it a friendship (when I can't live without you)
Even when it hurts, even when I tear, you pretend it's not and smile

Can't you love me? Can't you hold me?
Can't you for one day, for one moment, love me?

i

InfoTaip menyajikan info-info terbaru, terkini, terhangat dan terbaik untuk anda semua. Pastikan artikel pilihan anda bookmark terlebih dahulu. CTRL + D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow


Contact us

infotaip@gmail.com